2010年9月18日星期六

Persimmon red

Sunset when the West Ramp, in the countryside to see his girlfriend more than ten years, respectively. Gradually come to her shop, I had to come out wandering blind. Feet just raised the bar in front of a persimmon tree caught my attention.
Very common in a tree, tall and straight and stand on the end of the village, a little bright, but also a bit lonely, as I had a cousin now. Leaves are green, the branch studded yellow persimmon, or 32 crowded together, or 78 cluster. Also there are so few bright red any punches either, hanging In the long cloud, I was not enchanted somewhat angered.
Should the not out of a walk, do not know ripe persimmon, over time, I confused or am I always was careless people?
That distant, past the scene several years ago like a movie playing in my eyes.
"Linger, then!" Elated cousin upside down in the trees, call me the sound of it echoed through the ears.
Through the burning light, I saw him Sweating forehead and back of a large wetland. He does not rest on this one hand quick to seize trunk in one hand and deft in the persimmon to me. Bamboo cages on the side of the foot on the ground, but a bamboo basket filled with the other half only installed a small cage bottom.
I was most afraid of the tree, so with his power of one person, certainly gain very little. Nine more after breakfast, door Po brother promised to wait for adults to sleep to help us a favor, almost noon, and he has not seen even the trace. Alone had a cousin. I like a Hanhan dog, raised his head under the tree, eagerly looking forward to his success, his victory.
seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论