2010年12月6日星期一

A fall convention

Freshman, I feel curious and fantasy into the so-called university life, for themselves or for a contract to work with, was ignorant of their own, feel very happy, no matter how hard I have persisted, although sometimes do not, but I tried in my parents expectations, I also constantly to change their own, from less silent, I made a change in a relatively bright sunshine girl, may I have some things so persistent, so always inadvertently hurt yourself, if there is a choice, I will choose my original choice, because you let me know a lot of things, I am grateful to have this agreement with you and would like to tell you say: "Thank you!" This agreement is about to end, you let me grow a lot, so I see myself, to understand how to face their own; maybe I thank very insignificant, but I am sincere thanks ... ... A friend said: "I feel you are not the same as last time Oh!" I said, "I'm still me! just something more, something less nothing more." period in the school, contact with a lot of people, a lot of things to make themselves feel more and more slowly growing their own and become their own ideas, determination, taking into account the consequences of things, learned a lot ... ... and now about to face a lot of graduate students end their years, there are too many of emotion, with a thousand words have lots to talk about, only my heart can feel ... ...


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论